Stay in touch

留学を終え日本に帰ってきた羊男が日々を綴りながら世界中のみんなとつながっていられるためのブログ。
Hi guys this is the blog "Stay in touch" being brought to you by Daichi. To keep in touch with everybody I met all over the world, I'm gonna update diaries, photos etc... Check this out and sometimes give me some feedbacks. Cheers

Friday, August 18, 2006

I really really miss them

Hi mates! just quick update before going bed.

I've been pretty well as usual but waiting for the result of job interview on last Monday. I'm supposed to receive it within 2 weeks from last Monday therefore you know....only thing I can do now is just waiting waiting waiting.........(or maybe pray)

This situation is almost killing me because I've decided to extend my graduation if I couldn't get job at the company which I'm waiting for the result now. Honestly, I think I cannot think about anything at all before I get result, the company I'm trying to get in is that big deal for me...

This is a kind of situation I'm having now. Not so much motivated to start something, study or hung around with my friends...


Anyway, I just hope everything will be alright..Even though I received bad result, I know I should learn something from that.

Ahhhh, I really miss all of my friends I met in NZ particularly these days, having hard time with job hunting. I'm sure lovely time in NZ has been reminded quite often, that was definitely a good time for me.

So guys write to me sometimes and let me know what's been up to you guys!

Alright, see you later!


Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home